Discover Natural Back Pain Treatment with Our Alabama Chiropractic Spine and Joint Clinic in Florence, AL
At the Alabama Chiropractic Spine and Joint Clinic, we know back pain! Estimates show that 80% of the global population will experience back pain at least once, and a majority of our patients come to us with this broad condition. Fortunately, we’ve spent years honing our holistic back pain treatment so people can get effective, efficient, and long-lasting relief.
Common Types of Back Pain
Your back pain may not have a clear underlying cause (these so-called “idiopathic” cases are more common than you may realize—and they still often respond well to chiropractic care!), but some of the diagnoses we see most frequently at our clinic include:
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc: disc injuries caused by pressure, twisting, or abnormal strain leading to rupture (herniation) or protrusion (bulge) into the surrounding joint space
- Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Disc Disease: these “wear and tear” conditions lead to degradation and inflammation in joints and discs
- Nerve Compression: misaligned joints, discs, and muscles can compress nerve roots in the spine, leading to back, arm and/or leg numbness, pain, and weakness (e.g., radiculopathy and sciatica)
- Muscle Strain/Ligament Sprain: injuries to connective tissue fibers can lead to swelling, stiffness, tenderness, and instability
Usually, genetics and environment contribute to back pain. Many patients undergo a sports injury, work injury, or auto accident injury. Other patients have falls on slippery or unstable surfaces. In other cases, chronic and repetitive strain, excessive sedentary behavior, and lifestyle factors like smoking and obesity can lead to/exacerbate back pain.
How Our Chiropractor in Florence AL Can Alleviate Your Back Pain
Here are a few services our chiropractor in Florence, AL offer to relieve your acute or chronic back pain:
- Help you improve lifestyle factors—such as stress management, posture, exercise routines, weight management, and nutrition—to support a healthy spine
- Adjust your spine using gentle and effective manipulation techniques to realign/relieve pressure on compressed joints, nerves, and discs, and trigger natural pain relief by releasing innate analgesic hormones
- Teach exercises to increase motor coordination and stability of your core, maximize tissue healing, restore muscle-length balance, and improve overall strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Replenish the health and integrity of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues using innovative stem cell therapy
- Reduce pain, improve circulation to injured areas, and ease tension, spasms, and scarring with modalities like massage therapy, Kinesio taping, and dry needling
Are You or a Loved Experiencing Back Pain? Stop by Alabama Chiropractic Spine and Joint Clinic for Holistic Healing
If you’ve had one episode of back pain before, you’re already statistically more likely to experience another episode. Get drug-free, holistic, and effective relief by contacting us at (256) 284-7179.